The squared edge with “eased” corners is an excellent edge for the simple lines of a contemporary design.
Why should you consider a squared edge for your countertop?
- Square edges go with just about any type of countertop or home style.
- They fit in well with a contemporary theme.
- They’re inexpensive, which means they’re a good option if you’re on a tight budget.
- You won’t cut yourself on a square edge.
- A countertop with square edges is less likely to sustain damage.
View more edges options on our website!